Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Rutie from Temple Beit Am visits in Ort Hatzor elementary









Rutie is Temple Beit Am coordinator for the partnership project with Ort Hatzor elementary. Her visit in ort includes meeting with 5th grade- Dafna`s class and with 3rd grade, Ayala`s class. Both in english lesson. The students were so curious, asked a lot of questions, like: What are the stars in the americam flags, what sports the american children like.

Rutie has also particitated in an excellence project ceremony leaded by Simcha, the school director. Students who succeeded achieving personal goals got a meadal, and Rutie got one too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rachel and everybody who participated in my visit. I felt like home; I was exited to see all the students and to talk to them, I know this visit will make our connection stronger and I am going back to Florida with many stories to share with my students. thanks again for making me feel so welcome. Ruti, Temple Beth Am, Jupiter, Fl.